Before there is a house, office or any structure there is a design of how the technology in that structure will work together. Working with your architect, building designer and general contractor and assessing the current and future needs of the project is the initial step in designing a system.
MDA makes sure your design team addresses the following areas:
1. The best wiring system for building or remodeling. This is the foundation for your investment, and scalability for the future.
2. Insist on integrated systems –Systems that communicate simplify your life and offer peace of mind by “watching” over your home.
3. Integrate lighting and heating control – Automation is the key for simplicity and cost control.
4. Think with your wallet, but lead with your head – Quality and long-term dependability are the most cost effective attributes that you can build into a home.
5. Buy an experience, not a box –It’s smarter to focus on the end result and make your choices based upon overall performance and value.
6. Simplify your controls – Easy to use, all-in-one remote controls are available for any system.
7. Increase your expectations – Your home electronics system is a big investment and you deserve to be satisfied with it.
8. Think “green” – By utilizing green practices, you can save money by having a more energy efficient system and help save the planet
9. Ensure the experts work together for you – Maximize your home’s electronic systems capabilities by having your architect, builder or remodeler, and interior designer collaborate and partner with MDA to create the perfect environment.
Going Green meets convenience.
Get the most out of your system with the least amount of energy consumption. System integration provides automatic energy-efficient adjustments saving you time and money.